Monday, June 11, 2012

trip interruption

Interrupting the regular "yay vacation!" moment to say that my first grandchild, due in October, is a girl!
my little grandbaby girl
Katie was afraid for a bit so of course I was afraid too, that something had gone wrong. All day, while we were at Monte Alban (details on that to come) all I could think about was how much I needed to hear the news from Katie's OB appointment this morning. I raced back to the room, tore open the safe and turned on the computer, fingers shaking. There's a wonderful and very loud mariachi band in the courtyard, and I was praying that would be the soundtrack to good news....and it was.

Hallelujah. More on today's adventures later, after I process the news (and the photos). Whew. Nothing else matters but that all is well.

No comments: